Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Antony guns for leak culprits" _ The Times Of India , Kolkata, Friday,  March 30,2012; Front page.
==================================
But what  about the  so many  default 'LEAKS' in  Defence Ministry ? ?
 Says - " they will be  punished ".

 But who are that 'They'  when  that 'they are yet but SHADOWS or Ghosts !

On Corruption ; "If the the MALPRACTICE is found"- i.e   If -and  If & IF it is found !

On  Corruption :" Why I am  slow on Modernisation, because I can't ignore the complaints of corruption...."
 -So the best way, I think,  is  give up  'Modernisation'.
__________________________________________________
The SATIRE :

Though  I  leak thru'-  too many ' leaks'
or may  not have  yet 'combed'
Because I  know the  least
or, may be, not  yet informed.

But  i shall have to be very strict
if  I know , someday, -how they look
or the , kindly, give me a chance
to know through ' Facebook'.
            ----Parashar----
_______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment